How To Get Nicotine Out Of Your System Fast
Drug testing has become commonplace for employment, and most people undertake it as standard, at least during pre-employment. But what’s getting strange out there, is that people are searching more and more for how to get nicotine out of your system fast.
What’s the deal here? Why would anyone need to have a nicotine drug test? Well, I’m going to tell you the exact reason why you could be tested, and also exactly what happens during a nicotine drug test.
Then I will tell you exactly what happens when nicotine is in your system, and the best ways to get rid of it. Plus, I’m going to tell you how to cheat a nicotine test if you only have a short space of time, and I’ll tell you how to a pass hair test, urine test, and saliva test for nicotine, even if you are a chronic smoker.
Reasons For Nicotine Testing
There are actually more reasons why you might face a nicotine test than you would think. The obvious one is some sort of insurance nicotine test, but there are actually a lot more reasons than that.
The odd one is that some employers, and organizations, here in the USA especially, are now testing for nicotine. That’s a strange one to me, especially as you might not even smoke, you could be vaping nicotine, and still be treated the same.
In the USA, the main reasons why you might face a nicotine drug test are as follows:
- It could be ordered by the court, sometimes it happens with child custody
- A smoking cessation program might require a test
- Health insurance could obviously need a test to lower your payments
- Life insurance may need to know your state of health before covering you
- Sometimes, you will be tested before surgery is undertaken
- Some employers test for the presence of nicotine
- In the rare circumstances of nicotine overdose, you could be tested
What Happens With Nicotine Testing
Nicotine testing is the same as any other type of drug testing. Nicotine is actually quite similar to marijuana in some ways, as I’ll explain in a moment. But broadly, if you are facing a nicotine test, it will be one of the following:
- Urine sample nicotine test, where you submit your sample, it’s tested to make sure it’s real and valid, and then you’ll be tested for the presence of nicotine.
- A saliva drug test, where a mouth swab is taken, and tested immediately against a panel, or some other means, to produce a negative or positive result.
- A blood test, which is incredibly rare. You can’t get around this, and if you are having a blood test, you are pretty much screwed unless you get lucky.
- A hair sample nicotine test, where the last three months growth from your hair is taken and tested, to see if nicotine or nicotine metabolites are presently trapped within it.
How Long Does Nicotine Stay In Your System?
One of the key things to understanding the risk you face around how to pass a nicotine test, is to know the answer the question around how long does nicotine stay in your system?
Unfortunately, it’s not quite as simple as telling you a number of days. This is because different people have different metabolisms, which process things differently. General health, your weight, lots of things come into play here.
Plus, before I tell you exactly how long nicotine does stay in your system, I want to just tell you about a misconception. It doesn’t matter if you inhale nicotine from a vape, or through tobacco, it will still test exactly the same. There is literally no difference in how you inhale the nicotine, your body processes it in exactly the same way once you do.
So look, in terms of the average nicotine detection times, for a healthy person, they are as follows:
- Nicotine is detectable in blood for up to 3 days
- Nicotine is detectable in saliva for up to 4 days
- Nicotine is detectable in urine for up to 4 days
- Nicotine is detectable in hair for up to 90 days
Now as I said, the problem is that not everybody is created equal. Nicotine is actually a bit like cannabis, in that the metabolites it makes, both in original nicotine, and the main metabolite cotinine, bind to fat more readily than other types of metabolite.
Which means that not only do nicotine metabolites pass out of the bladder and bowels, but also, importantly, they bind to fat cells in the body more readily. This means they don’t just pass from your bloodstream, then out of your body as a waste product, they can cling onto the fat cells, and randomly detach and work their way out for days, sometimes weeks.
Which makes it far more uncertain about when you will be clean, especially if you have high body fat, and are a chronic nicotine smoker.
Cotinine Is The Main Problem
The main problem you’ve actually got is that the main alkaloid in tobacco, cotinine, is discoverable for longer in blood than nicotine itself. So although you could be clean of nicotine in your blood in three days, if you are a chronic smoker, cotinine can stay in your blood for up to 10 days.
Which means if you are one of the very rare people facing a blood test, and you are a chronic smoker, then if you smoked in the past 10 days, you could be screwed. There’s not much you can do about passing a blood test for nicotine, as you can’t do much to clean your blood.
All you can do is to undertake a detox, as I’m going to tell you about in a moment, and hope that it speeds things up enough to take a few days off that total.
In terms of concentrations, a non-smoker will have cotinine in their body, everybody does. But it’s concentration will be incredibly low, usually less than 10 ng/mL (nanograms per milliliter). In a regular smoker, that can leap up to around 50 ng/mL, often higher. But it’s in chronic smokers that it’s worse, where you could have concentrations of up to 500 ng/mL in your urine.
Can You Buy Nicotine Detox Kits?
Although people look for the magic bullet, nicotine detox kits, that can somehow miraculously get rid of all the nicotine immediately, they don’t actually exist.
The reason for this is you can’t take anything which will immediately detox your body of any type of toxin.
When we are talking about nicotine detox kits, we are talking about either thing that masks the fact you have nicotine in your body or things that will aid the elimination of nicotine and cotinine, basically making it leave the body faster than normal.
So the truth is, that you can’t just buy a detox kit for nicotine, take it for a couple of days, and be free to go and submit your sample. Passing a nicotine test isn’t always easy, but there is a strategy you can employ for each type of nicotine test you might face, so let’s take a look each type of nicotine test in detail now, along with the strategies you can use to pass them.
How To Get Nicotine Out Of Your System
The easiest way to pass nicotine tested to do a natural detox. Now I know you’re thinking, that means giving up smoking for a while. And yes, you’re right.
But, if you want to know how to pass a nicotine test, then it’s the best way to do it.
You might only have to do it for a couple of weeks, even a chronic smoker should be able to get rid of all the nicotine in a couple of weeks, maybe slightly longer. But most people will take less than two weeks.
To do a natural detox, you do the following things:
- Stop taking in toxins. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, even things like caffeine. Anything which slows down your body as it has to work harder to process things through the liver and kidneys.
- Eat well. Whole grains, fruit, vegetables and cut out fatty foods. You must eat fiber though, because fiber and bile draw nicotine toxins into the bowel, to get rid of them quicker.
- Exercise, sweat, make your body work, so you get it moving quicker.
- Relax, the picture you chilled out, make sure you are not stressed so that your body and mind work at their peak.
The great news is that on top of doing a natural detox, you can accelerate it using a detox pill. Toxin Rid is a great detox pill, that comes in course durations from one day, through to 10 days.
If you’re a chronic smoker, I would always recommend the 10-day Toxin Rid course. So a couple of weeks, with Toxin Rid over the first 10 days, and you will definitely be clean, possibly in as little as five days, as Toxin Rid can speed up the elimination of toxins by up to 50%.
If you can’t get, or Ford, Toxin Rid, then you could try the Rescue 5 Day Detox instead. It’s not expensive, and it only lasts five days but is not as powerful. It will certainly speed up the elimination of toxins significantly above what you can do naturally.
If you do decide to down this road, make sure you get some home drug test kits, so you know when you are clean, and can then continue to check, to make sure that you stay clean.
How To Cheat Nicotine Test
Now you understand how to get nicotine out of your system fast in a natural way, let’s talk about passing each main type of drug test when you’re riddled with nicotine toxins.
To pass a urine drug test means covering up up the sample, either by flushing out the toxins temporarily, or just submitting a fake sample. Your strategies for learning how to pass a nicotine test for urine are as follows:
- Submit a sample of fake urine. Sub Solution is a fantastic brand of synthetic urine, it contains all the biological markers a lab testing facility will look for. As long as you can submit it at the right temperature, it will pass every time.
- Use a high-quality detox drink. Mega Clean, Ultra Eliminex, or Rescue Cleanse are the detox drinks I would recommend, as I’ve had success with them myself, and they are very powerful.
You drink it a couple of hours before your test, and they flush out the toxins in your bladder and urinary tract. At the same time, the detox drink maintains the natural balance in your urine, so that for the next few hours, your urine will appear natural, and toxin free.
To pass an oral nicotine test when you are riddled with nicotine means flushing out the toxins in your mouth. A mouth swab test will particularly look for them around the gums, and under the tongue, which is where toxins gather most. So essentially you find something that will flush out those toxins, and it will give you about 30 minutes before toxins start leaking into your saliva again.
- Oral Clear gum is definitely the best thing to use. It’s a small capsule, that you pop into your mouth, chew, and then swallow. The liquid that you swill around your mouth will neutralize your saliva for about 30 minutes. It’s also incredibly discreet, you can even do it with someone in front of you, just have the Oral Clear capsule in the palm of your hand, then cover your mouth as you cough, put in, and chew it. You can purchase it from Testnegative.com
- You can get other types of toxin removing mouthwash. Toxin Wash and Oral Clear are two great brands I have tested myself. However, they come in little bottles, which means you have to carry the bottle, and you have to swig from the bottle. So you will be able to do this so surreptitiously, and you’ll need to know that you can get to a toilet cubicle, or somewhere you can’t be seen.
Passing a nicotine hair test is the ultimate test of knowing how to get nicotine out of your system fast because it’s really difficult to do.
The thing is, nicotine collects in the cells under the hair follicles, and then as the hair grows out, they get trapped within the hair shaft and form a tape recording, an indelible record, of what you’ve done over the past 90 days.
The only way to pass a nicotine test is to open up the hair shaft, blast those toxins out, which is not easy to do. To do it, you’ll need the ultimate in nicotine detox kits, which you have to create yourself.
You create your nicotine detox kit for your hair, by following something called the Macujo method. It uses a special shampoo, plus other proprietary goods, to open up the hair shafts, and flush out the toxins. You’ll need a few days, and you will need to do it at least twice a day if you only have a couple of days, you’re looking at three times a day. You need to do it lots of times, to make sure all the toxins are flushed out.
An alternative, if you are a light smoker, is Clear Choice hair follicle detox shampoo. It has the same mechanism, but it’s not as powerful. If you only have light toxin exposure in your hair, then it could just do the job.